What an amazing day it was! Terrific turnout and information shared. Stay tuned for the second in the series, coming soon!Link to draft agenda
\Who is this forum for?Residents of the Lower Tualatin and surrounding community members who want to preserve the area’s rural character and quality of life. In the face of proposed development, it’s vital to have these conversations early and often. How can we integrate ecological principles of sustainability into managing growth? This event will provide tools and options for property owners to evaluate the future of their properties.
- American Farmland Trust | Agricultural lands and value
- 47th Avenue Farm | Community-Supported Agriculture
- Helvetia Community Association | Rural-Urban interface
- Columbia Land Trust – East Multnomah SWCD – Clackamas SWCD | Farmland preservation tools
- Elected Government Perspectives | Lake Oswego, Tualatin, West Linn, Metro, ClackCo Commissioners, Oregon House Rep
Want to share details about this event with your network?
About the Stafford Hamlet:
Questions? Contact John Keith via email or phone: 503-706-8450