Needed Volunteers: 2
Time Commitment: 3-4 hours per month
Amount of Distancing: Meetings (when possible) will be in person. For the foreseeable future, they will be remote.
Serve on the Board
Board members meet once a month for 2 to 3 hours for community meetings. Elected term starts in January and lasts for 2 years. Elections typically take place in December. Member must live in or own property within the Hamlet boundaries. Can be a homeowner, property owner, or renter. A diverse Board is our goal, and we welcome all applicants who want to serve their community.
- Over 5 acres – 3 positions
- Under 5 acres – 3 positions
- At large – 4 positions
- Monthly Board meeting the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 7-9pm (we typically have a break in July/August)
- Serve on a committee, depending on interest and availability.
- Assist with special projects. For example, forums to engage and listen to our community.
- Participate in Family Fest planning and/or event.
Estimated Commitment: 8-10 hours per month.
These volunteers are the point of contact for their neighborhood. If information or an action needs to be distributed to the community, the Neighborhood Contact will get it out (via email or phone list or in person).
- Mossy Brae
- Tualatin Loop
- Shadow Wood
- Childs Road
- Long Farm Road & Upper Johnson Road
- Witten & Stonehenge Terrace
- Hazelhurst, Fernview & Rosemont
- Wisteria & Clematis
- Lower Johnson Road
Sign Up for a Volunteer Position
The Stafford Hamlet is an all-volunteer effort. We can always use a hand. What do you like to do? Fill out the sign-up form below and let us know what positions you’re interested in filling!