Come to the Town Hall on June 8th to hear more about this important document and what it will mean for future development in Stafford.
Any comments about the Bylaws please e-mail Bill Markt: [email protected]
January 24, 2017 | Clackamas County and Metro
Click here for full joint press release from Clackamas County and Metro.
• Professional Land Use Plans submitted by local developers,
Aug 2016 to Clackamas County Commissioners
• Net 2,000 Acres could be developed
• Based on low Metro densities of ten residential units per acres
and 2.5 residents, that means 50,000 NEW STAFFORD residents
• Report is misleading, “Stafford Character maintained” but NO
SPECIFIC number of “New” people moving to area
• Only states the net area to be “urbanized” in acres, not how
many people added
You decide, FACT or FICTION?
Thank you for your interest and support!
Dec 12, 2016 | Metro Meeting
See Stafford Hamlet Chair Jay Minor (left) and Vice Chair Dave Adams (bottom left) present the strongly supported 'Community Vision Plan,' also known as The Stafford Compromise, to METRO last month. Both Jay and Dave are very dedicated community representatives.
Click the link below to see their full comments early in the meeting.
December 7, 2009 | Clackamas County
Click here to read the 2009 report from Clackamas County.